Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Kaleidoscope Designs Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All sales are final. However if you find concealed damage you have 24 hours to report it. You can report damage to email@example.com or by calling (613) 854-4876.
- Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate “damage” assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify Kaleidoscope Designs Inc. of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item. Kaleidoscope Designs Inc. will replace the damaged or defective items for no additional charge. Failure to follow return procedure for the damaged item may result in a charge for the free replacement item.
- Kaleidoscope Designs Inc. is committed to respecting your privacy through the protection of your personal information. Our collection of personal information is limited to what is reasonable under the circumstances and your information will only be used for the purpose of selling and delivering our products to you.
- Kaleidoscope Designs Inc. reserves the right to limit quantities, refuse orders, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Kaleidoscope Designs Inc. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Kaleidoscope Designs Inc. or any third parties.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and the user agrees that any claims shall be undertaken and heard in the city of Ottawa, Ontario Canada